W4FAR Repeaters (CTCSS 94.8) VHF:145.37 MHz (-); UHF: 443.55 MHz (+); DMR: 440.5375 (+)

Login

Who's Online

We have 194 guests and no members online

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Technician license class... 4 years 4 months ago #258

Well it has been almost a year since I signed up for the Technician license class and another one starts soon. It was an enjoyable experience that has led me to spending more money than I had planned to spend but it was worth it as I see it at this point. LOTS of fun picking on Dave and asking silly questions. Especially invoking a response from him concerning that other unmentionable area of 2-way radio communications. :P

At the last breakfast meeting, we were tasked with putting up notices of the upcoming class. I believe that the phrase "Spread them like leaves in the autumn wind" was used a few times. So, just so it is known that I performed my duty as was appointed, I have pictures to prove my obedience... :)

All but one is in Millers Creek. One is at the Waffle Shop, two is at the Millers Creek Market, and three is at the Post Office . The one not pictured is at the Village Inn Pizza Parlor which I eat at every Tuesday during senior buffet day but I did not think to take a picture before I left. So, here are the pictures, 73 to everyone and hope to see you all at the next meeting February 1st.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by K4KCY (Rick Haywood).
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds

Copyright © 2011-2023 The Foothills Amateur Radio Club. All Rights Reserved.