W4FAR Repeaters (CTCSS 94.8) VHF:145.37 MHz (-); UHF: 443.55 MHz (+); DMR: 440.5375 (+)

Login

Who's Online

We have 163 guests and no members online

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Field Day 2023 1 year 1 month ago #302

2023 Field Day with the Foothills Amateur Radio Club

This will also serve as the monthly meeting for July - There is no meeting on July 1st.

Saturday, June 24, 2023

Setup starts around 10:30AM / 11:00AM

Hamburgers / Hotdogs / Covered Dish Lunch at 12:00PM

Field Day starts at 2:00PM

Talk-in on the W4FAR repeater, 145.37 (-) 94.8 CTCSS
and the W4FAR DMR repeater on Wilkes Local.

Field Day is at:
Bucks Knob - The QTH of KA4TGS
1049 Hendren Road
Moravian Falls, NC

As you know if you attended the club meetings and / or were on the Sunday Night Nets, we need to start planning the food. The club will be providing the hamburgers and hotdogs. (With buns!) The club will also provide napkins and flatware. We can use condiments, cups, desserts, sides and drinks. The club will also provide bottled water, any additional beverages please bring what you'd like.

Please reply to this post as to what you'd like to bring to the event so we can get a list going. (And so we don't end up with 8 containers of relish and no potato salad!)

Also, the yearly club photo that graces the front page of our website will be taken right around lunchtime! So if you have a club shirt / hat / name tag, feel free to wear them!

We hope to see you there - and don't forget the rest of the family! All are welcome!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Field Day 2023 1 year 1 month ago #303

It seems that last year's cooler with the small soda cans (and plenty of ice!) was a hit, so I'll do that again. A variety of drinks in the small cans (that way you'll finish it before it gets warm..) including diet and sugar free. If you have a preference, let me know and I'll get it in there.

Field Day 2023 1 year 1 month ago #304

That sounds great.

Field Day 2023 1 year 2 days ago #305

Lynn and I will bring macaroni salad and potato salad.

Thanks!

Field Day 2023 11 months 2 weeks ago #306

I will bring BOJO chicken tenders and Dirty Rice w/ Biscuits

Field Day 2023 11 months 1 week ago #307

Put me down for "condiments." This will include ketchup, mustard, and mayonaise -- all in convenient squeeze bottles. It would be swell if someone would bring chili and coleslaw to convert the hot dogs into a Carolina Dog... also known as a chili slaw dog.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds

Copyright © 2011-2023 The Foothills Amateur Radio Club. All Rights Reserved.